BENONI JOHNSON
I like how u constantly try new things. LOOOOOOOOVE your hair! X
thanks babe!xx
Nice jumper!
What a stunning outfit, that neon is amazing on you chick.x Not to mention that luxurious bag xhttp://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks Caroline.Love your blog xx
I'm in love with the hair ...O_O
Thank you!
Hey girl! Thanks a lot. I absolutely love your blog. Following yours already.xx
i love your bag and shoes hot!!!!! kerrimelcream.blogspot.com
thanks babe x
I had to take it in a bit on the sides from bust to waist, because I lost some weight. It is such a simple design ANYONE who sews could easily sew an inch on each side to alter it (that is what I did).
I like how u constantly try new things. LOOOOOOOOVE your hair! X
ReplyDeletethanks babe!
Deletexx
Nice jumper!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning outfit, that neon is amazing on you chick.x Not to mention that luxurious bag x
ReplyDeletehttp://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks Caroline.
DeleteLove your blog
xx
I'm in love with the hair ...O_O
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHey girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. I absolutely love your blog. Following yours already.
xx
i love your bag and shoes hot!!!!!
ReplyDeletekerrimelcream.blogspot.com
thanks babe x
DeleteI had to take it in a bit on the sides from bust to waist, because I lost some weight. It is such a simple design ANYONE who sews could easily sew an inch on each side to alter it (that is what I did).
ReplyDelete